Submissions are now CLOSED
I just got the following from a friend. His company are looking to hire a software developer. If you are interested and fit the bill then please let him know:
Company: Pilgrim Systems
Job Title: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Description: Are you a real programmer looking for a proper development job? If so, read on. As Joel Spolsky says “The most satisfying careers, if you’re a software developer, are at actual software companies, not doing IT for some bank”.
We’re looking for experienced software developers to assist in the design and development of our new suite of software tools for the legal sector.
Due to the ongoing evolution of our legal software you will be at the forefront of developing the next generation of LawSoft software, utilising the technologies such as .Net, C# and XML. In addition, you will be involved in delivering software enhancements to meet specific client needs.
Your main responsibilities will include:-
· Developing & maintenance of code that adheres to the Company coding standards
· Production of high quality software
· Writing specifications and estimating development project timescales and milestones
Candidates must have 3 years work experience in the following:
· C# or VC++
· ASP.NET & ASP
· Object-oriented design
The following skills are desirable:
· Microsoft Office Development
You must have the following:
· Good interpersonal skills
· Educated to degree or similar qualification
· Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing
· Ability and interest in learning new technologies
· A demonstrable interest in a career in software development
· Team player
Closing Date 23rd July 2007
Negotiable salary and benefits package
If you are interested in the above position and would like to be part of a growing company please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the above reference.
About Pilgrim Systems
Pilgrim Systems is an Edinburgh based software house developing complete IT solutions for law firms. Founded in 1978 the company has established a dominant position in the Scottish legal market and has become a leading supplier of legal IT systems in England and Wales.