If you are like me, then you spend hundreds of pounds per year on books, yet at the end I still don’t think I have access to all the books I’d like. I can’t go to my local library because they don’t stock the books I’m interested in. So for the past year I’ve been using Books 24×7 which gives me access to many more books than I’d ever be able to afford to buy for myself. I can search the books for the information I’m looking for on the web and if I want to take it off-line I can download a PDF.
At the moment they have an offer where by you can get 40% the subscription fee.
Follow these steps to receive a 40% discount to Books 24×7 E-Reference Library for Microsoft Press Titles, a virtual library that contains over 500 technology books that are published by Microsoft Press.
- Go to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/books/ereference/default.mspx
Note: You can also watch a demo of E-Reference Library by clicking the “Watch an E-Reference demo” link on the page.
- Click the “Subscribe to an E-Reference Library” link at the top of the page.
- Click the link to the type of library that you would like to purchase. On the next page, you can review a description of the library.
- Click the Add to Cart..
- Type the discount code below that corresponds to the library type that you selected, and then click Apply.. The discounted price will be reflected.
- Desktop Library: EREFDESKB
- IT Professional Library: EREFPROB
- Developer Library: EREFDEVB
- Complete Library: EREFCOMPLETEB
- Complete the checkout process to purchase the E-Reference Library at the discounted price.