This just in!
Please direct ALL corresspondence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Direct Candidates only, NO AGENCIES !!!!
To effectively control the software lifecycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing and release) for all in-house developments, ensuring that internal systems are efficient, stable and secure.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Shared team responsibility for the implementation of agreed system specifications using the .NET platform.
- The specification, development, maintenance and documentation of all in-house code.
- Production of code that is well structured, efficient stable and secure, using best industry practices.
- Ensuring that all code complies with agreed Company and Supplier recommended standards.
- Work effectively with both internal team members and external IT contractors and suppliers.
- Any other duties that the Company may reasonably ask you to perform which are within your expertise and skill
Core Regulatory Competencies:
- Ensure awareness of the controls and procedures implemented by the organisation to maintain compliance with the regulatory and prudential requirements of all regulators.
- Comply at all times with the FSA’s (and any other applicable regulator) principles, commitments and Codes of Practice.
- Ensure awareness of, and adopt any changes in regulatory practice identified and/or stipulated by the Approved Person responsible for compliance either directly or via the organisation’s Compliance Procedure Manual.
- Work with the organisation, through the performance management system in maintaining role competence and performance at all times.
- Ensure that all appropriate regulatory records, including training and competence are completed and kept up to date.
- Report any significant failures to comply with requirements and/or suspected rule breaches immediately to the Approved Person responsible for compliance either directly or via the organisation’s Compliance Procedure Manual.
Core Competencies (including qualifications):
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualifications including appropriate Microsoft Certified courses.
- Experience of the development life cycle for n-tier Client/Server systems
- Excellent skills in the analysis and production of code within and an object-oriented development environment.
- Experience as a systems/application developer – specifically C# (1.1 and 2.0)/OOP/ASP.NET/SQL 2000/2005 developments using the .NET platform (some VB.NET may be required)
Promotion will be based upon a combination of the following:
- Personal performance as evidenced by the achievement of Key Performance Indicator goals as set in the Personal Performance Plan process
- Team contribution and positive staff and user feedback
- Contribution to business success
- Continued Professional Development